The Tell-Pass is the easiest way to discover the Lucerne – Lake Lucerne region
By purchasing just one ticket, you get unrestricted travel on trains, buses, boats and aerial cableways throughout the Lake Lucerne Region – the essence of Switzerland.
Buy one, get one free: the 2-for-1 Tell Pass
Anyone staying two or more nights with HITrental can benefit from this promotion. Purchasing a Tell-Pass entitles you to a second ticket absolutely for free.
Choose between three, four or five days of unrestricted travel by train, bus, boat and a host of mountain railways and cableways across Central Switzerland!
With this ticket, you can go up to Rigi, Pilatus and 13 other peaks in Switzerland.
- Canton Lucerne and Obwalden
- Valid for 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days (the 2-day and 10-day Tell-Pass are excluded from this promotion)
- Children’s Tell-Passes are free (children up to max. 15.99 years)
- Limited availability while stocks last
- From 1. November until 31. March 2022
The Tell Pass is the best way to save money with transportation ticket. In other words, buying individual tickets, either for train, boat bus or cable car, to travel around Central Switzerland can get a little expensive. Neither you will have to worry about booking various tickets, if you buy a Tell Pass!
Only for reservation directly from our website: www.hitrental.ch